Pennsylvania DOT Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Pennsylvania, you must pass a knowledge test. The Pennsylvania Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is not a type of protective gear?
2. A plastic shatter-resistant shield protects the driver from:
3. Before carrying a passenger for the first time in traffic, what should you do?
4. The proper body position on a motorcycle:
5. When riding with a passenger, you should:
6. Keeping a cushion of space around your motorcycle: