Pennsylvania DOT Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Pennsylvania, you must pass a knowledge test. The Pennsylvania Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. A good source of information about your motorcycle is:
2. Generally, the body eliminates one alcoholic drink per hour. If a person drank 8 alcoholic drinks in four hours, how many drinks would remain in their body?
3. Riding for long periods in cold weather could result in all of the following except:
4. A cushion of space between you and other vehicles:
5. Riding in the center lane position:
6. When adjusting your rearview mirrors, you should focus on: