Pennsylvania DOT Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Pennsylvania, you must pass a knowledge test. The Pennsylvania Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. When choosing the appropriate lane position, you should consider what would:
2. Alcohol enters the bloodstream and quickly reaches the brain. What is affected first?
3. The best way to help others see your motorcycle is to:
4. When passing parked cars, you should:
5. A linked braking system:
6. On a paved, two-lane road, sand and gravel are most likely to collect: