Pennsylvania DOT Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Pennsylvania, you must pass a knowledge test. The Pennsylvania Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his left hand out, as shown in the image?
2. Make a special point to use your mirrors:
3. When going downhill on a motorcycle with a sidecar:
4. Head and neck injuries can be reduced by:
5. Your lane position should:
6. Riding at night: