Pennsylvania DOT Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Pennsylvania, you must pass a knowledge test. The Pennsylvania Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. Before mounting the motorcycle, a pre-ride inspection should include all of the following, except:
2. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his left hand out, as shown in the image?
3. If a friend has had too much to drink and wants to drive their motorycle, you should:
4. To get the best protection, what should you look for when using a helmet?
5. Intersections are usually:
6. Which of the following is true?