Pennsylvania DOT Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Pennsylvania, you must pass a knowledge test. The Pennsylvania Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. Before mounting the motorcycle, a pre-ride inspection should include all of the following, except:
2. When going through a curve, you should
3. When turning, it is important to:
4. A plastic, shatter-resistant face shield:
5. When riding downhill or shifting into first gear:
6. Which of the following provides the most protection?