Pennsylvania DOT Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Pennsylvania, you must pass a knowledge test. The Pennsylvania Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. What type of footwear is best for a motorcycle operator?
2. When you are being passed by another vehicle, which part of the lane should you ride in?
3. Which of the following is true?
4. Making eye contact with other drivers:
5. When riding with a passenger, you should:
6. If you don’t control your drinking: