Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
2. When making a right turn on a green light, you must:
3. Crashes in work zones are most commonly the result of:
4. To help avoid crashes, you should:
5. To turn left on multi-lane streets and highways, you should start from:
6. If you are stopped by a police officer, you should: