Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. You need to use extra caution when driving near a pedestrian using a white cane because:
2. This sign means:
3. When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
4. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ___________ line.
5. When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
6. If a person under 21 years old consumes alcohol, but is not driving a motor vehicle, the penalty for a first offense is: