Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
2. Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
3. If a person under 21 years old consumes alcohol, but is not driving a motor vehicle, the penalty for a first offense is:
4. The minimum drinking age in this state is ____ years.
5. Before passing another vehicle you should:
6. Before passing another vehicle, you should signal: