Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. Drivers who eat and drink while driving:
2. When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
3. Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
4. When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
5. Crashes in work zones are most commonly the result of:
6. The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is: