Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
2. Which of the following is true about the speed at which you travel?
3. When you park on the roadway, you should:
4. The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
5. A flashing yellow light means that you should:
6. You may turn left at a red light if: