Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
2. If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should:
3. Before turning, you should:
4. Taking drugs along with alcohol:
5. It is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to ______ alcohol.
6. This sign is used to warn drivers about: