Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. Your blind spot is the area of the road:
2. When driving in fog, you should use your _________.
3. At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
4. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
5. When you see this sign, it means:
6. You may drive around the gates at a railroad crossing: