Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. When exiting a highway, you should slow down:
2. When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
3. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?
4. A steady yellow light at an intersection means:
5. If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
6. These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead: