Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. If you are following a truck that swings left before making a right turn at an intersection, you should remember that it is very dangerous to:
2. A steady green light at an intersection means that you:
3. It is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to ______ alcohol.
4. Lanes of traffic moving in the opposite direction are divided by ____ lines.
5. If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
6. If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should: