Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. The road edge on the right side is marked by a ___________ line.
2. If you are under age 21 and are convicted of driving under the influence of alcohol, you will receive a ____ license suspension for a first offense.
3. For an average person, how many minutes does the body need to process the alcohol in one drink?
4. You may turn right on red if you:
5. The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
6. As alcohol builds up in your blood, it: