Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. At night, it is hardest to see:
2. If you are arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and you refuse to take the blood test, you will receive a:
3. The maximum speed limit in this state is ____ miles per hour .
4. When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
5. When traveling behind a motorcycle:
6. This green arrow on a lane use control signal means that: