Pennsylvania DOT Permit Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Pennsylvania Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Pennsylvania Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Pennsylvania Knowledge exam consists of 18 questions. You must score 83% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Pennsylvania Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Pennsylvania DMV locations.
1. Lanes of traffic moving in the same direction are divided by ____ lines.
2. If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
3. When driving on slick roads, you should:
4. If a police officer requires you to take a blood, breath, or urine test, you:
5. A steady yellow light means that a _______ light will soon appear.
6. If a green arrow turns into a green light, you: