Rhode Island CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. You will lose your CDL for at least _____ if you have committed three or more violations of an out-of-service order in a ten-year period.
2. You will lose your CDL for at least one year if you are caught committing which first offense?
3. Why should you use some caution when honking your horn?
4. What is the purpose of a front-end header board?
5. Why should you inspect your vehicle?
6. Which of the following is a reason brakes fade?