Rhode Island CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Rhode Island Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. If your vehicle is equipped with a cargo lift, you need to ________.
2. What is the minimum tread depth of steering axle tires?
3. The recommended safe distance to stop before a drawbridge is _______.
4. For school bus drivers, the danger zone may extend as much as ______ ft. from the front bumper.
5. What is the maximum length of a bus' tail swing?
6. What is an active railroad-highway crossing?