Rhode Island CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||36|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, you will _________.
2. Placards are used to _______.
3. When will you lose your CDL for life?
4. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?
5. The fifth wheel should be checked to see if _______.
6. A placard on a vehicle is intended to ______.