Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. Before carrying a passenger for the first time in traffic, what should you do?
2. When adjusting your rearview mirrors, you should focus on:
3. If a tire goes flat while riding and you must stop, it is usually best to:
4. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
5. The right clothing offers all of the following, except:
6. When being passed, all of the following are potential hazards, except: