Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. When driving a three-wheel motorcycle, the best lane position in a curve is:
2. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash, you should:
3. If you lock the rear tire on a good traction surface, you should:
4. What would be an example of a situation where you would want to increase your following distance?
5. To swerve correctly:
6. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except: