Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. When braking, you should:
2. The IPDE is a system designed to help you avoid collisions. Within IPDE, what does P stand for?
3. A larger cushion of space between you and the vehicle in front of you:
4. Signals on a motorcycle:
5. Maximum straight-line braking is done by:
6. At night, what type of clothing is best to be seen with?