Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. The best way to stop quickly is to:
2. To swerve correctly:
3. To ensure a helmet is safe, what certification should it have?
4. You can increase your visibility by:
5. If your motorcycle has convex mirrors, and you are not familiar with this type of mirror, you should practice using the mirrors because:
6. A person with a Blood Alcohol Concentration of ____ percent or more is considered intoxicated.