Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. It is recommended that a driver:
2. What should a motorcycle driver do when driving on slippery surfaces to prevent possible injury?
3. What should you not do when driving on a slippery surface?
4. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except:
5. If you borrow a motorcycle:
6. If a friend has had too much to drink and wants to drive their motorycle, you should: