Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. What does this signal mean?
2. If your motorcycle starts to wobble you should:
3. Making eye contact with other drivers:
4. If you are chased by a dog, you should:
5. In general, the body gets rid of almost_______ per hour.
6. The front brake is _______.