Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. If you lock the rear tire on a good traction surface, you should:
2. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
3. What is not a possible step in preventing fatigue from riding too long?
4. Where is the greatest potential for conflict between a motorcycle and other traffic?
5. A larger cushion of space between you and the vehicle in front of you:
6. Before every ride, all of the following should be checked, except?