Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. When being passed by another vehicle, what part of the lane should you ride in?
2. To control a motorcycle well, you should:
3. More than half of all crashes:
4. A wobble, or shaking of the front wheel and handlebars, may be caused by:
5. When being passed by another vehicle and there is a wind blast. What lane position allows the most room for error?
6. How can a motorcycle operator discourage lane sharing by other drivers?