Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. Before changing lanes, motorcycle drivers should turn their heads to look because:
2. Alcohol is removed from the body at a rate of about one drink per hour. If you had five drinks in three hours, how much alcohol would be in your system?
3. When selecting clothing, which of the following provides protection for a motorcycle rider?
4. When being passed by another vehicle and there is a wind blast. What lane position allows the most room for error?
5. It is recommended that a driver:
6. When selecting footwear,
7. When preparing a passenger for a ride, you should tell them each of the following except:
8. When riding with a passenger, the driver should provide directions to the passenger, including