Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. In a pre-ride inspection, you should check your tires for the following, except:
2. In general, the body gets rid of almost_______ per hour.
3. How can a motorcyclist discourage lane sharing by other vehicles?
4. If you borrow a motorcycle:
5. When packing a load on a motorcycle:
6. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?