Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. Which of the following is not a possible cause of a “wobble?”
2. If the front wheel locks, you should:
3. When should you use both brakes on the motorcycle?
4. Studies show that nearly ___ percent of riders killed in motorcycle crashes had been drinking
5. With a heavy load, you will want to adjust the
6. When riding over rough surfaces, you should