Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, you must pass a knowledge test. The Rhode Island Knowledge test consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?
2. To lessen your chances of an accident, you should:
3. Most crashes occur during the day. To lessen the chance of being in a crash you should:
4. When entering a curve, a group should:
5. Without braking, what is a way a motorcycle operator could slow down?
6. Which of the following is not an example of a slippery surface?