Rhode Island DMV Permit Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Rhode Island Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Rhode Island Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. What is the only medically proven method to remove alcohol or other drug combinations from your system?
3. To prepare for anything coming up in the road ahead, you should:
4. At an intersection with a yield sign, you should:
5. You borrow your friend’s vehicle. You have never driven it before. You should:
6. You are driving on the freeway behind a large truck, You should drive
7. This sign means:
8. This sign means: