Rhode Island DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Rhode Island Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Rhode Island Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. On the freeway, you see a ”merging traffic“ sign. You should:
3. Regulatory signs
4. After you have passed a vehicle moving in the same direction, it is safe to move back into the right lane:
5. This road sign means:
6. A red arrow on a traffic light means that
7. What is the most important driving technique to avoid crashes when driving in icy or snowy conditions?
8. When in a vehicle, wear a seat belt: