Rhode Island DMV Permit Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Rhode Island Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Rhode Island Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. To prevent yourself from becoming an aggressive driver:
2. Drivers who eat and drink while driving:
3. This is the shape and color of a __________ sign.
4. When a traffic signal light turns green, you should:
5. This sign means
6. A solid yellow line, on your side of the center line, means: