Rhode Island DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Rhode Island Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Rhode Island Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. You have stopped for a train at a railroad crossing. After the train passes, you must:
2. This sign means:
3. Check your rearview mirrors:
4. There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing your lane ahead. You should:
5. When driving on major highways:
6. The posted speed limit is the fastest you can drive in the posted area. You must reduce your speed to a lower speed that is safe for the conditions and circumstances that exist whenever necessary.