Rhode Island DMV Permit Practice Test 22 2019(From the 2019 Rhode Island Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||22|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Rhode Island Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Rhode Island Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. When driving at night you should:
2. This sign shows one type of:
3. Which of these is a safe driving technique
4. Braking distance is affected by
5. __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
6. You are entering a crowded freeway. What should you do to locate a gap to merge into traffic?