Rhode Island DMV Permit Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Rhode Island Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Rhode Island Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Rhode Island Knowledge exam consists of 25 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Rhode Island Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Rhode Island DMV locations.
1. A red traffic signal light means that you must:
2. Vehicles stopped behind a school bus when the red lights are flashing must remain stopped until:
3. If the motorist sees pedestrians in a crosswalk, what should the motorist do?
4. You may not pass another car on either side of a _______ centerline.
5. When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
6. When following another vehicle at night you should use: