South Carolina CDL Practice Test: Class B - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class B CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. The tire load is ______.
2. Why can drivers be at a greater risk of an accident when they drive at night?
3. Commercial drivers need to be familiar with a number of abbreviations. GCW is one of them and it stands for ________.
4. When you are transporting cargo, you should check your cargo is secure every _____ miles.
5. Automatic front wheel limiting valves ________.
6. If you have committed two violations of an "out-of-service order" in a ten-year period, you will likely lose your CDL for what amount of time?