South Carolina CDL Practice Test: All - Test 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||35|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. Typically, at what psi does the air compressor governor stop the compressor from pumping air?
2. You will lose your CDL for three years ______.
3. When your brake's main air pressure is lost ________.
4. Why should you check the tire shortly after it's been changed?
5. A serious traffic violation is which of the following?
6. How many mph above the posted speed limit is considered excessive speeding?