South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. What type of material provides the best protection?
2. When cars are merging from an entrance ramp:
3. The best way to help others see your motorcycle is to:
4. Mirrors on motorcycles:
5. Why should the front brake not be used when making a u-turn?
6. As you consume more alcohol, your skill level __________