South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. The gearshift is located:
2. When motorcyclists ride in a group, _____________ .
3. The center portion of a lane contains an oily strip. This strip
4. If riding over rain grooves or bridge gratings and your motorcycle begins to weave. You should:
5. On a motorcycle, driving alongside another vehicle in the next lane over is:
6. To make it easier to be seen by other motorists: