South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. When riding at night you should:
2. When entering a curve, where should you position the motorcycle?
3. Usually a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
4. When attempting to pass another vehicle:
5. Before starting out, you should make sure the fuel valve is
6. When wearing gloves for protection, the gloves should be made of: