South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. When passing a vehicle, you should ride in what portion of the lane?
2. What should be the first consideration when buying your motorcycle helmet:
3. The safest part of the lane in any situation is:
4. How should you brake?
5. If you drive over an object, you should _________ .
6. How fast does the human body remove alcohol?