South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. You should operate the engine cut-off switch and pull in the clutch when:
2. Usually a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
3. When being passed, either from behind, or by oncoming vehicles, usually it is best for motorcycle drivers to be in what part of the lane?
4. As your motorcycle increase speed, you will need to:
5. How fast does the human body remove alcohol?
6. The faster you drink alcohol: