South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. What type of footwear is best for a motorcycle operator?
2. What type of material provides the best protection?
3. When passing parked vehicles and there are no oncoming vehicles, what part of your lane should a motorcycle driver be?
4. When riding at night:
5. What is a way to get sober after drinking?
6. Which of the following would provide the most traction?