South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. If you have only one drink before riding:
2. What does an Integrated braking system do?
3. If the rear tire of a motorcycle suddenly goes flat, the rider may become aware of the flat tire because
4. On a motorcycle, which brake provides more stopping power?
5. You should conduct a safety inspection of your motorcycle:
6. Hearing protection is: