South Carolina DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 South Carolina Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in South Carolina, you must pass a knowledge test. The South Carolina Knowledge test consists of 30 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the South Carolina Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at South Carolina DMV locations.
1. Eye protection is
2. Most motorcycle/automobile accidents occur:
3. As a rider, you can lessen your chances of being involved in an accident by:
4. If using saddlebags to carry a load, you should
5. To safely cross railroad tracks, you should:
6. At an intersection with no traffic signs or traffic lights, what do you do?